Pipelining Data to Facebook Analytics and Ads Manager
Configuring data pipelining is easy and requires no SDK updates or any other updates to the app code itself. Sending data to Adwords requires copying and pasting 1 token from the Facebook Access token tool into SOOMLA Dashboard. The full details can be found inside the SOOMLA dashboard or in the rest of the article below.
1 day - Sent 3 days backwards every day
- Click on one of your apps -> Click Integrations
If your app is not live, you will be automatically redirected to Integrations page
- Go to the “Data Pipelining” tab and click on Facebook Analytics logo
- You will need to supply the Access Token in the SOOMLA dashboard. Let's see how to get them in Facebook Access Token Tool:
- Go to Access Token Tool
- Find the app that you wish to activate
- Copy the App Token
- Paste the App Token you just copied for the package name you want to activate
The fields will be saved when you click "Enter" or when you click somewhere outside of them. Make sure you see a small loader that indicates that the field was saved.
Verify the data shows up in Facebook
To see the data in Facebook Ads Manager follow these steps:
- Open the Campaign view
- Click on the "Columns" drop down and choose "Customize"
- In the search box type in "wish" and then choose the "value" checkbox from "Add to Wishlist" event.
Question: There's nowhere to put the credentials
Answer: Your app is not live with SOOMLA yet. On the day after you went live with SOOMLA you will see a list of package names and you can set the credentials for one of them.
Question: What is the format of the event SOOMLA sends to Facebook
Answer: This is the event format: