You can enable MoPub’s new ILRD feature with 2 simple steps:
- Upgrade your MoPub connector to version 4.1.4 or a later one by downloading it from our SDK download page:
- Test the integration - once you open the app and SOOMLA is initialized, you'll start seeing INFO logs for each ad network SDK that you work with in your app. Verify that the MoPub log message indicates:
- The connector version is at least 4.1.4
- The MoPub SDK version is 5.7.0 or higher
- The status is 'OK'
SOOMLA Agent SDK: -------------- MoPub connector 4.1.4 --------------
MoPub SDK version: 5.7.0
SDK Versions supported: 4.7.0 - 5.6.0
This will send the MoPub callback directly to SOOMLA server so you will be getting this data in the SOOMLA data dumps. Additionally, all the LTV calculation will take this new data point into account when we calculate ad LTV.
- For more information about the new feature from MoPub and what it means for SOOMLA customers - read this blog post
For more information about testing your integration refer to this article
If you also want to listen in on the callback and send the data directly to your servers you can do so by following MoPub’s documentation