Introduction & Goals
BYO (Bring Your Own Data) - allows publishers / small ad network to send Soomla to fetch data and by that, to eliminate the need of sharing API keys.
This feature meant to serve publishers who want to work with Soomla without sharing their Credentials.
Currently, we will support only AWS s3 shared storage.
What’s needed to start?
AWS credentials (we need only read access):
- Bucket Url
You need to create a bucket with folders like:
- day needs to be in the format of YYYY-mm-dd
- Ad_network_name must be in lowercase letters a-z
- Format: CSV (Comma delimiter)
- File Name: <YYYY-mm-dd>_<Ad_network_name>_<App_key>_Part<x/y>
- Maximum single file size: 10GB
- Headers: Exclude headers from file
- File Columns :
- day - yyyy-mm-dd
- country - ISOxxx format 2 letters
- platform - string (lowercase letters)
- intg - string (lowercase letters)
- ad_type - int (allowed ad types: <1-10>)
- *extra_fields - json
- imp - int (impressions)
- clk - int (clicks)
- rev - float (revenue)
- vco - int (videoCompletions)
*extra_fields are additional fields that need to be included for a specific Ad Network. For example, if intg=mopub then your extra fields would look like this:
Below, you can find the extra fields needed for each of the Ad Network we support.
key legend for ad_types:
1 - Interstitial
3 - Video
4 - Rewarded video
5 - Native
6 - Banner
7 - Offer wall
10 - Rewarded
11 - Interactive