Bad UX patterns are tags throughout the Ad Quality solution that automatically indicate that there’s an issue with a specific creative. This helps you identify friction in your user experience, so you can report problematic ads to your networks and request to block them.
Bad UX patterns include:
- High CTR - Click-through rate is 70% or more
- High Bounce Rate - Bounce rate is 80% or more
- High Ad Duration - 80% of users or more watched the creative for at least 30 seconds
- Many Auto Clicks - 50% of clicks or more were detected without the user touching the screen
- Proximity Clicks - 50% of Users clicked near the X-button but a click on the ad was recorded instead
- Early Clicks - 50% of users or more clicked within the first second of seeing this creative
You’ll see all bad UX patterns found for a creative listed any time you click on a creative to see more info.
In addition, you can filter creatives by bad UX tags in your Creatives tab.